Thursday, August 18, 2011

tired.

I just took my final for my psy class four hours ago. This week has been so excruciatingly tiring. I have no energy, not even to laugh or smile about class being over.  I have ten days till the fall semester starts, and I'm hoping they go by really slowly. Who am I kidding, we all know those 10 days will seem like 10 min!

On the brighter side I am leaving on a road trip next Wednesday night, and I couldn't be happier...although right now I think that I would prefer to just sleep in for the next 10 days...hmmph. Anyway, I have started a list of the things I need to pack to take on this road trip - we are driving from NYC (which is where I live) to Toronto, Canada. I'm trying to plan a pit stop in Niagara Falls since I haven't been there since I was... 12... maybe? The down side is that time is precious and so is sleep so I really don't know if Niagara Falls can be done this time around.  Reason for going to Toronto? My mother's family (Chazi family) is celebrating my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary!!! Wow!! Is anyone married for that long nowadays?! Well, they are! That might be the first and last 50th wedding anniversary celebration I attend in my lifetime so I  can't deny I'm very excited.  I'm also very excited for my grandmother - I've never really asked her about her wedding but I am pretty sure that it wasn't the dream wedding she would've wanted, so now she is going all out. To her, this is her wedding, I'm surprised they haven't planned a honeymoon hahaha...or maybe they have and I just haven't been told?! I guess I will find out once I'm there.

I'm just very happy I will be leaving NYC, even if its not a beach in the Caribbean...maybe that will come soon.... 

Anyway, I will get back to my list.  What do you guys pack when going on a road trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment