Friday, August 19, 2011

roots.

preparation for mini getaway has started. I called my stylist today and set up an appointment so hopefully by tomorrow late afternoon I will have gotten rid of these ugly outgrown roots!! I will be running around like a chicken with no head - from the eyebrow salon, to the hair salon, picking up a baby shower gift, and then to the baby shower.  I was also considering fitting in an hour session at the gym...who knows if that will be possible considering I'm still at Wall Street-working.

Yes, you read right I am still working!!! Anyway, I hope to finally post up pics tomorrow...of my ugly roots?! Doubt it!!! Maybe I'll take a pic of me running around...I love last minute preparations and I can't wait for Wednesday when I'm on my way OUT of NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment