Thursday, August 11, 2011

life's greatest pleasure

After much deliberation, I decided to write about one of my greatest passions - travelling, discovering, exploring. These three are synonyms in my world, and even when certain people tell me that I am looking for danger, I believe that learning, seeing, and experiencing different parts of the world is one of life's greatest pleasures.  I am 22 years young and I wish I could say I have already visited 22 different parts of the world, but unfortunately I cannot.  I also wish I could post pictures of all my past travels but some have been lost due to a computer crash.  Anyhow, cheers to my first post - the first of many....and lets not forget cheers to being adventurous and exploring this world.

In the very near future, I will tell you very briefly of all the places I've visited but most importantly you will accompany me in the countdown to my upcoming vacations! One of them is in 12 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment